StressFree TC, Inc. (“StressFree TC”) respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Notice at Collection is to inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected from them and the purposes for which the categories of personal information will be used.
• To obtain additional information and to exercise your California Privacy Rights please follow the link to “California Privacy Notice” here.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
StressFree TC generally collects the following categories of Personal Information from you:
• Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name.
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
• Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming history
• Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website.
• Geolocation data.
• Professional or employment information.
STRESSFREE TC COLLECTS THIS INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
• To provide products and service to you or in connection with a transaction involving you;
• To perform a contract between StressFree TC and the consumer;
• To improve products and services;
• To comply with legal obligations;
• To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity
• To communicate with you about our affiliates;
• To maintain an account with StressFree TC or our affiliates;
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites;
• To comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Protection Act.
What Information does StressFree TC collect?
Information You Provide:
By downloading and enabling the Service, you are authorizing StressFree TC to access and store all of the foregoing types of Information:
• Information you elect to submit as part of the registration process such as your name, email address and credit card number. We do not store cc
• Information you elect to submit (including, without limitation, any text, documents, images or other content or materials) to any areas of the Service that are accessible by your organization’s primary Admin user and broker (“User Submissions”).
• Payment related Information, such as your credit card number and expiration date. Such information will be used only for the purposes of processing payments to StressFree TC for the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not (i) provide us with any information that you do not have the right to provide, or (ii) share, via the Service, any information you do not have the right to share (such as information that is confidential to any third party and that you are not authorized to share with your intended recipients).
Information You Authorize Us to Collect: Certain features of the Service may allow you to import information from third party services (such as Docusign and C.A.R.) (“Third Party Services”). By requesting that StressFree TC import such information – you authorize StressFree TC to use your Third Party Service username and password to access the applicable Third Party Service Account. This authentication process is managed by the applicable Third Party Service provider. StressFree TC will not use your Third Party Service account credentials for any other purpose.
Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Such information may include your IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. This information helps us, among other things, analyze trends and administer the Service. This information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data.
California Consumer Privacy Act: As of 2020, California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires all consumer services to display additional California specific consumer protection rights online. To review StressFree TC’s compliance with the CCPA, please click our CA Privacy Notice made available here.
How does StressFree TC use the information it collects?
StressFree TC uses your Information only as follows:
• To operate and maintain the Service (such as, for the purposes of fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, etc.).
• To provide you with the features, functions and benefits of the Service.
• To enhance, improve and further develop the Service (such as, creating new features or functions, refining the user experience, increasing Service technical performance, etc.).
• We will use your contact information to provide you with notices related to your use of the Service.
• To help personalize the Service experience for you (such as, remembering your information so you will not have to enter it each time you use the Service).
• And for the other purposes referenced in the “Will StressFree TC Share Any of the Information it Receives” section below (such as, for the purposes of legal compliance).
Will StressFree TC Share Any of the Information it Receives?
To the limited extent we collect Information – we neither rent nor sell your Information to anyone. We share your Information only as described below.
Within Your Organization: As mentioned above – certain of your User Submissions may be shared internally with your organization’s primary Admin user and broker.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf. Your information may be accessed by these partners/employees, in the event that we need to share your Information with them to provide our services or customer support to you. Unless we tell you differently, StressFree TC’s agents and transaction coordinators do not have any right to use Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Business Transfers: If StressFree TC undergoes a merger or is acquired, then all or substantially all of its assets may be transferred to the acquirer (and information covered by this policy is such an asset). Please note, information will remain protected by this policy in accordance with its terms.
Protection of StressFree TC and Others: We may release Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of StressFree TC, our employees, our users, or others.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
What You Can Do To Your Personal Information.
Editing your profile: If you are a registered user of the Service, we provide you with tools to access or modify your Information and other profile information. These tools are accessible from the Personal Information tab of the MyStressFree TC portal while logged in to your StressFree TC account.
Deleting your account: You can delete your account by contacting your assigned StressFree TC account manager. Subject to the “Limitations on Deletion” section below, when you request us to delete your account for the Service, your data will be permanently deleted from our servers and access to your account will be disabled.
Limitations on Deletion: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, your Information may be retained by us on back-up servers indefinitely. We keep such servers to help protect the stability and availability of the Service (such as protecting it from viruses and malfunctions).
In addition, copies of your information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been publicly published by you or otherwise shared by you with others (such as your User Submissions).
We may also retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if deletion has been requested.
We may also indefinitely retain and use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Laws and Regulations: We may also retain your Information to the extent required to comply with (or we deem it reasonable in light of) any laws or regulations.
California Residents: Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please mail a written request to the StressFree TC (contact info below).
How We Protect Your Information
StressFree TC takes certain precautions to protect your Information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. That said, we cannot guarantee the security of such Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. No security system is perfect.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you via email, phone, physical mail, or by a posting on your Service account page – so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Pursuant to our Terms of Service you have consented to receive such notice by electronic means (provided that such consent is void where prohibited by applicable law).
To receive a free written notice of a security breach, or if you have any questions about the security of the Service, please contact us at helpdesk@StressFree TC.com.
In addition to the security measures referenced above, your Service account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please send us a detailed message to helpdesk@StressFreetc.com or: mail to StressFree TC P.O. Box 51792 Pacific Grove, CA 93950, Attn Privacy Officer.