Terms of Service
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
What about my privacy?
What defined terms should I know when reading this Agreement?
The following terms shall have the meanings specified or referred to below. Defined terms may be used either with the first letter(s) capitalized or with the first letter(s) in lower case.
“Site” means this website and includes all web, mobile, and versions hereof, and any other websites owned or operated by StressFree TC that is linked or referenced within this Site,or used to access or use the Services.
“Services” means all software, applications, programs, services, information, data, personal information, and other content made available for Your use via the Site along with any input, information, data or content stored, processed or otherwise contained therein and any other services or features offered in connection with any of the foregoing, and includes the internet-based real-estate transaction management software integrated suite of tools offered through the Site for You to store, draft, manage, and archive real estate transactions services and perform other services.
“Us,” “We,” or “Our” means StressFree TC.
“You” or “Your” means any person, business or entity using the Site or Services.
How may I use the Services and the Site?
Your use of the Site or Services may require You to login or maintain a user account, which may be owned, controlled or issued by a third party with whom You have a relationship. Your relationship with any such third party is subject to a separate written agreement between You and such third party, and StressFree TC is not a party to or bound by any such agreements.
You must provide true, accurate, and current information, and maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current. You consent to receive personalized emails, telephone calls and other communications from StressFree TC.
You agree to, at all times, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, restrictions and rules in connection with accessing and using the Site and Services, including all laws, regulations, restrictions and rules involving private data and applicable export controls. In particular, you will not use this site or the Services in any country in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, regulations, restrictions and rules. You represent and warrant that You are not a citizen, or otherwise located within, an embargoed nation (including without limitation Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea) and that You are not otherwise prohibited from using the Site or the Services in any manner under any export laws, regulations, restrictions and rules.
You will not use the Site or Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any law or regulation, or to transmit, receive, download, upload or solicit: (a) any of Your Data (as defined below) or other materials which may violate any copyright, trade secret, trademark, service mark or any other intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity of any person or entity; (b) any of Your Data or other materials containing any destructive or interfering programs, applications, or instructions; or (c) any of Your Data or other materials which may subject You or StressFree TC to civil or criminal liability.
You agree to abide by all copyright and other restrictions placed on any data, information, or content available via the Services including any material or data compilations where StressFree TC or others hold the copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Your use of the Site and Services may be provided in connection with an agreement entered between StressFree TC and a third party, such as a real estate brokerage, agency, or other business that you have a business relationship or agreement with (each a “StressFree TC Client”). You acknowledge and agree that StressFree TC Client: (a) may have access to your use of the Services and Your Data; (b) StressFree TC Client may have the right to create, monitor and control your user logins, passwords and accounts and your access or denial, suspension, or termination of access to the Site or Services; and (c) You hereby consent and authorize StressFree TC Client to have all such rights and access as set forth in this section. StressFree TC has no liability for or relating to any disputes between You and any StressFree TC Client or for StressFree TC Client’s access or use of Your Services or Your Data. StressFree TC may maintain, correct and modify, and may upgrade and/or update the Site or Services at any time in its discretion with or without notice to You.
What obligations apply to personal information and data privacy?
The term “PII” means personal information, personally identifiable information, non-public information (NPI), any information about an individual, information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context, and any other information protected or regulated under applicable law and includes: (a) any information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, such as name, social security number, date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, or biometric records; (b) credit card, debit card and other banking and payment information; (c) any other information that is linked or linkable to an individual, such as medical, educational, financial, and employment information; (d) any non-public personal information regarding any individual that is subject to applicable national, state, regional, and/or local laws and regulations governing the privacy, security, confidentiality and protection of non-public personal information; (e) is Personally Identifiable Information, as defined by state breach notification statutes; (f) non-public information (NPI) as defined and/or used by applicable state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations; (g) information appearing on applications for obtaining financial services (such as credit card or loan applications), or on account histories (such as bank or credit card histories), a person’s status (current or previous) with a banking, credit, lending or other financial organization, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, Social Security numbers, PINs, passwords, account numbers, salaries, medical information, and account balances; and (h) any information or materials protected by applicable state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations or governing real estate or its purchase or sale, real estate brokers, agents, transactions or related documents.
Do the Services include SMS messaging?
The Services may include the ability to utilize text messaging (SMS) that sends text messages to mobile phone numbers designated by You. You shall only use this feature for yourself and others who expressly opt-in to its usage. Use of the SMS feature will include an unsubscribe instruction. SMS recipients may text STOP, STOP ALL, END, QUIT, NO, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to opt out of receiving future messages and such recipients will receive one (1) final message from confirming their inactivation of this service. Following such confirmation message, no additional text messages will be sent unless re-activated by You or a person designated by You. SMS recipients may also text HELP for questions. Message and data rates may apply from Your mobile carrier. You acknowledge and agree that utilization of SMS (text messaging) may cause You and other participants to incur additional charges from their mobile service providers, such service may subject You and participants to additional fees, and such service may not be available with all mobile service providers. You agree that You and any other participants designated by You shall be solely responsible for all and any expenses and/or fees associated with SMS (text messaging) in connection with the Services. You further agree that StressFree TC will not have any liability and/or responsibility in connection with the provision of the SMS (text messaging) services, any SMS (text messaging) errors, delays, or missed, deleted or late-received messages, or messages sent to unintended or non-consenting recipients.
What activities are prohibited?
How may StressFree TC terminate my use of the Site or Services?
What happens if this Agreement is terminated?
Upon termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: (a) Your right to access and use the Services shall immediately, automatically, and without notice, be revoked; (b) You shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Services and all Confidential Information; (c) You shall return to StressFree TC all Confidential Information; (d) StressFree TC shall have the right to terminate and deny You access to and use of the Services immediately and without notice. The obligations set forth in this Agreement which, by their nature, are intended to survive, shall survive the termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever. Such surviving obligations include, without limitation, obligations with respect to Confidential Information, protection of PII and data, and obligations of indemnity.
What rights do I have in my data?
Does StressFree TC monitor the Services?
How is information kept confidential?
Am I responsible for reviewing information?
Information published and disseminated by StressFree TC or the Services is communicated without review, editing or change by StressFree TC, as provided to the Site, Services or StressFree TC by You or third parties. StressFree TC has no obligation to verify the information provided and disclaims any responsibility for its accuracy and You use the same at your own risk. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless StressFree TC and its employees, officers, agents, and directors from and against any liability arising from any inaccuracy or inadequacy of the information You provide.
What is StressFree TC’s Intellectual Property?
Do I receive any warranties from StressFree TC?
STRESSFREE TC RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE, TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE SITE, SERVICES, API FEATURE SET AND/OR STRESSFREE TC SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
WHAT ARE THE LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS ON LIABILITY AND DAMAGES?
• STRESSFREE TC OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES; AND
• THE TOTAL, COMPLETE AND COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF STRESSFREE TC AND ALL OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, API FEATURE SET AND/OR STRESSFREE TC SOFTWARE IN ANY EVENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) IN THE AGGREGATE.
What indemnities do I make to StressFree TC?
How and where will disputes be resolved?
AM I WAIVING RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR JURY TRIAL?
How does StressFree TC Cooperate with Law Enforcement?
May I transfer this Agreement?
How do I contact or send notice to StressFree TC?
In accordance with the DMCA, we’ve adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
1. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the StressFree TC’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that StressFree TC, is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
1. remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
3. terminate such content provider’s access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
3. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which StressFree TC, LLC is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, StressFree TC, may, in its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Company may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at StressFree TC, LLC’s discretion.
Please contact Company’s Designated Agent at the following address:
StressFree TC, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
PO Box 51792
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
What other terms and conditions apply to this Agreement?
No Waiver. The failure or delay of any party in exercising any of its rights hereunder, including any rights with respect to a breach or default by the other party, shall in no way operate as a waiver of such rights or prevent the assertion of such rights with respect to any later breach or default by the other party. No party shall be deemed to have waived any rights under these Terms and Conditions by any action or inaction unless an express waiver is set forth in writing. The waiver of one breach hereunder shall not constitute the waiver of any other or subsequent breach.